8th Annual Homecoming Job Fair | January 8, 2014
The Economic Development Coalition and the Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce partner annually with numerous workforce and industry allies to promote employment opportunities in advanced manufacturing, health care, and other growth industries in Western North Carolina. Residents, students, graduates and former residents are encouraged to attend this one-stop opportunity to meet directly with representatives from companies that will be hiring in 2014 or organizations promoting awareness to potential future employees.
Employer registration now open!
No registration is necessary for job seekers.
Wednesday, January 8, 2014 ~ 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
New Location! Davis Event Center, WNC Agricultural Center, Airport Road, Asheville
- Make plans now, space is limited. Click here to register!
- Each 10x10 booth includes: pipe/drape, one six-foot table, two chairs, two box lunches and access to the employers lounge.
- View "Tips for Job Seekers" (PDF)
- View our Promotional Video (coming soon!)
Attend the FREE Job Seekers Conference on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at AB Tech's Ferguson Auditorium from 1- 5 p.m. Presented by WNC Human Resource Association and the Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Free Resume and Interview Prep Courses in Buncombe, Haywood, or Henderson Counties. For assistance with your job search, contact your closest NC Workforce - Department of Commerce.
- Questions? Contact Us.
Thank you to our Sponsors & Partners.