EDC: Arts & Culture
A world-class music company thrives in the Asheville community
Gauging the impact of the EDC Arts & Culture Target Cluster in Asheville
Featured Web Tool
Arts & Culture mapping application
Named one of America’s 12 Greatest Music Cities by Thrillist, 2015.
Ranked among the 10 College Towns with the Best Music Scenes in America by Music School Central, 2014.
Asheville was named the #1 town in Moviemaker.com's list of Best Places to Live and Work as a Moviemaker, 2014.
Why businesses are choosing to relocate to Asheville...
- THE OPPORTUNITY Asheville is a beautiful place to live and work. In 2011, Good Morning America included Asheville as one of the "Most Beautiful Places in America."
- EASY ACCESS Within a day's drive and easy transportation access to most major cities on the eastern half of the United States, the location is a business hub in western North Carolina.
- INCENTIVES Incentives are being made available on a regular basis for companies relocating to Asheville that meet certain criteria
We invite you to learn more about Asheville's Arts & Culture industries, the River Arts District, and how your company will benefit from choosing the Asheville region.
EDC Target Clusters: Contact Form
- HR Manager at Emdeon
- -Steve Woody
- Founder & CEO, G3 Medical
- -Jason Ramsay
- CEO, Genesys Global LLC
- -Clint Spiegel
- Co-Founder, Industry Nine
- -Hunter Goosmann
- General Manager ERC Broadband, NCDC