A world-class healthcare company thrives in Asheville
Asheville is a center for advanced healthcare, with Mission Hospital of Asheville NC playing a fundamental role in its success
"The healthcare sector has a strong foundation in western North Carolina, and the area is respected as a healthcare market known for its innovation, high quality, and cost effectiveness"
- - Ronald A. Paulus, MD
- President and CEO, Mission Health
Gauging the impact of the EDC Healthcare Target Cluster in Asheville
- Greg Cumberford, President, Bent Creek Institute
Featured Web Tool
Cost of Living Calculator
Mission Hospital Asheville NC!
Ranked one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the nation by Truven Analytics, measured by fewer complications, fewer patient safety errors and overall patient satisfaction.
Mission Hospital is the only mid-size health system to receive this ranking for three consecutive years, 2012-2014, and the only health system in North Carolina to achieve that distinction.
Why businesses are choosing to relocate to Asheville...
- THE OPPORTUNITY Asheville is a beautiful place to live and work. In 2011, Good Morning America included Asheville as one of the "Most Beautiful Places in America."
- EASY ACCESS Within a day's drive and easy transportation access to most major cities on the eastern half of the United States, the location is a business hub in western North Carolina.
- INCENTIVES Incentives are being made available on a regular basis for companies relocating to Asheville that meet certain criteria
We invite you to learn more about the Asheville NC Hospitals and Healthcare industry like Mission Hospital, and how your company will benefit from choosing this region.
EDC Target Clusters: Contact Form
- HR Manager at Emdeon
- -Steve Woody
- Founder & CEO, G3 Medical
- -Jason Ramsay
- CEO, Genesys Global LLC
- -Clint Spiegel
- Co-Founder, Industry Nine
- -Hunter Goosman
- General Manager ERC Broadband, NCDC