10th Annual Homecoming Job Fair | January 7, 2016 | 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Presented by Manpower and the Omni Grove Park Inn
Employer Registration - Opens October 19.
Job Seekers - no registration required
To view the companies represented at the job fair click here - coming soon.
The Economic Development Coalition and the Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce partner annually with numerous workforce and industry allies to promote employment opportunities in advanced manufacturing, health care, and other growth industries in Western North Carolina. Residents, students, graduates and former residents are encouraged to attend this one-stop opportunity to meet directly with representatives from companies that will be hiring in 2016 or organizations promoting awareness to potential future employees.
Thursday, January 7, 2016 ~ 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Davis Event Center, WNC Agricultural Center , Airport Road, Fletcher
- Each 10x10 booth includes: pipe/drape, one six-foot table, two chairs, two box lunches and access to the employers lounge.
- $150 per booth Chamber Member | $175 per booth for Non-Members.
- $25 for electricity.
- $10 for additional box lunches. Two box lunches included in your booth registration.
- Workshops at the Job Fair - information coming soon!
- Mobile map of employers who will be at the job fair - coming soon.
- For assistance with your job search, contact your closest NC Workforce - Department of Commerce .
- View "Tips for Job Seekers" (PDF)
- Meet Job Seekers Who Have Been Hired - coming soon.
- On the day of the job fair please enter the WNC Agricultural Center through Gate 5.
- Questions? Contact Us .
Thank you to our Sponsors !
Presented by Manpower and the Omni Grove Park Inn. Thank you to our additional sponsors: AARP NC, Asheville Citizen-Times Publishing Company, Asheville Radio Group, Bojangles of WNC, LLC, Chick-Fil-A Tunnel Rd. Drive Thru, Duke Energy Progress, First Bank, Friday Staffing Services, iHeart Radio, Massage Envy Spa Asheville, PLI, and Printville.