11th Annual Homecoming Career Fair | Wednesday, January 18, 2017
11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Davis Event Center, WNC Agricultural Center , Airport Road, Fletcher, Enter through Gate 5 FREE PARKING
Employer Registration - click here
Career Seekers - no registration required
Find your career in 2017! The Economic Development Coalition and the Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce partner with top companies to promote career opportunities in advanced manufacturing, technology, health care, tourism, professional services, and other growth industries in Western North Carolina. Residents, students, graduates and former residents are encouraged to attend this one-stop opportunity to meet directly with representatives from companies that will be hiring in 2017. Meet career seekers who have been hired - click here .
Seminars at the Career Fair presented by AARP North Carolina - more details coming soon.
- Each 10x10 booth includes: pipe/drape, one six-foot table, two chairs, two box lunches and access to the employers lounge.
- $175 per booth Chamber Member | $200 per booth for Non-Members.
- $25 for electricity.
- $10 for additional box lunches. Two box lunches included in your booth registration.
- Mobile map of employers who will be at the career fair - coming soon.
- For assistance with your career search, contact your closest NC Workforce - Department of Commerce .
- View "Tips for Career Seekers" (PDF)
- On the day of the career fair please enter the WNC Agricultural Center through Gate 5. FREE PARKING.
- Seminars at the Career Fair presented by AARP North Carolina - more info coming soon.
- Questions? Contact Us .
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Thank you to our sponsors: Aeroflow Healthcare, AARP NC, Asheville Citizen-Times Publishing Company, Asheville Radio Group, Bojangles of WNC, LLC, Brightlight Wellness, Chick-Fil-A Merrimon Ave., Duke Energy Progress, First Bank, iHeart Radio, Printville and Western North Carolina School of Massage.