Building Community Through Business
To be a trusted catalyst in creating an environment where businesses and the community prosper.
Our Guiding Principles direct how we work, what we work on, and what we value in our organization as well as providing a framework for good decision making.
- Leadership: We serve as business’s forum for important questions, keeping our focus on the bigger, long-term picture.
- Perspectives: We foster trust and mutual respect as well as better decision making by seeking out diverse views. Learn about our DEI initiatives
- Transparency: We inspire investor confidence by communicating openly and clearly.
- Resilience: We build long-term economic vitality and viability by encouraging responsible and sustainable business practices.
- Collaboration: We recognize there is strength in numbers and work with strategic partners and members to accomplish our goals.
- Pragmatism: We are about getting things done, solving problems and moving the community forward.