The Asheville region is connected and accessible to many major hubs, thanks to its array of transportation options, including:
- The Asheville Regional Airport (AVL), named by Bloomberg News in 2018 as the second-fastest growing airport in the country, with flights to major hubs including Charlotte, Atlanta, Chicago, La Guardia, and Washington D.C.
- I-26 and I-40 which are major Interstates through Asheville.
- South Carolina’s inland port which is just over an hour away.
- Rail (freight) served by Norfolk Southern.
- Local bus service served by the City of Asheville with numerous routes throughout the day.