The Asheville region is connected and accessible to many major hubs, thanks to its many transportation options, including:
- The Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) services approximately 750,000 passengers per year. Flights to major hubs include Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, New York, Washington D.C. area, Ft. Lauderdale and Orlando.
- I-26 and I-40 are major Interstates through Asheville.
- South Carolina’s inland port is just over an hour away.
- Rail (freight) is served by Norfolk Southern.
- Local bus service served by the City of Asheville with numerous routes throughout the day.