The Asheville region is connected and accessible to many major hubs, thanks to its array of transportation options, including:
- The Asheville Regional Airport (AVL) with flights to major hubs including Atlanta, Charlotte, La Guardia, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C.
- I-26 and I-40 which are major Interstates through Asheville.
- South Carolina’s inland port which is just over an hour away.
- Rail (freight) served by Norfolk Southern.
- Local bus service served by the City of Asheville with numerous routes throughout the day.