As our community responds to COVID-19, our staff are monitoring the situation and working to bring you information and resources. Please watch this page for news updates and emerging resources.
- See Business Resources below for more information and tools such as signage to communicate with employees and customers.
- Get vaccinated. It’s easy, safe and effective. About 60% of the total population in Buncombe County is fully vaccinated. Encourage your friends, family and employees to get vaccinated. Anyone 12 and older can get vaccinated, no appointment necessary!
- Wear a mask – even if you are vaccinated. Masks required in indoor public spaces through most of Buncombe County. CDC says: “To maximize protection from the Delta variant and prevent possibly spreading it to others, wear a mask indoors in public if you are in an area of substantial or high transmission.” Buncombe County has a high rate of transmission.
- Wash hands frequently and use hand sanitizer.
- Review the Interim General Guidance for Businesses and Organizations (NCDHHS, 5/20/21) – includes resources for communicating with employees and counteracting misinformation.