As our community responds to COVID-19, our staff are monitoring the situation and working to bring you information and resources. Please watch this page for news updates and emerging resources.
Update: Executive Order 204 in effect March 26, 2021 at 5 p.m. to April 30, 2021 at 5 p.m.
- Face coverings still required in all public indoor settings if there are non-household members present, regardless of individual’s ability to maintain social distance. Face coverings continue to be required in public outdoor settings if individuals are unable to maintain six feet social distance.
- The restriction on the late-night sale of alcohol for on-site consumption is lifted.
- Capacity limitations on all businesses are increased, as detailed below. Workers, entertainers, athletes, and other support staff do not count towards the capacity limits listed.
- Indoors and Outdoors up to 100%, subject to Masks and 6 ft. social distancing
- Museums and Aquariums
- Retail Businesses
- Salons, personal care and grooming businesses, tattoo parlors
- Indoors up to 75% and Outdoors up to 100%, subject to Masks and 6 ft. social distancing
- Breweries, Wineries, and Distilleries
- Recreation (e.g., bowling, skating, rock climbing)
- Fitness and Physical Activity Facilities (e.g. gyms, yoga studios, fitness centers)
- Amusement Parks
- Indoors and Outdoors up to 50%, subject to Masks and 6 ft. social distancing
- Meeting, Reception, and Conference Spaces
- Lounges (including tobacco) and Night Clubs
- Auditoriums, Arenas, and other venues for live performances
- Sports Arenas and Fields (includes professional, collegiate, and amateur)
- Movie Theaters*
- Gaming Facilities*
*Movie theaters and gaming facilities may operate at 75% capacity outdoors
- The cap on the number of individuals who can gather at any one time in certain indoor spaces, such as bars, is lifted. However, establishments must limit number of guests so that six feet social distance can be maintained.
- The mass gathering limit increased to 50 people indoors and 100 people outdoors.
- Guests must remain seated unless entering or exiting, using amenities, visiting the restroom, or obtaining food or drinks
- 1/15/21 – Town Hall on Latest COVID Advice for Employers – Includes discussion on considerations for employers regarding requiring employees to get COVID vaccine as well as info on latest round of PPP and other programs