As our community responds to COVID-19, our staff are monitoring the situation and working to bring you information and resources. Please watch this page for news updates and emerging resources.
Update: Executive ORder No. 195 is in effect Feb. 26th to March 26th
- Lifts the modified stay at home order, removing previous restrictions that closed some businesses to the public at 10 p.m.
- Requires face coverings in all public indoor settings as well as public outdoor settings where six feet of social distance cannot be maintained.
- The limits on mass gatherings set at 25 people indoors and 50 people outdoors.
- 30% Capacity Limit (may not exceed 250-persons in indoor spaces):
- Bars (indoor areas may reopen subject to reduced capacity and other requirements)
- Meeting, Reception, and Conference Spaces
- Lounges (including tobacco) and Night Clubs
- Indoor areas of Amusement Parks
- Movie Theatres
- Entertainment facilities (e.g., bingo parlors, gaming establishments)
- Sports Arenas and Fields*
- For most indoor venues, guests must remain seated unless entering or exiting, using amenities, visiting
the restroom, or obtaining food or drinks.
- Indoor event venues with more than 5,000 seats may be excepted from the 250 person limit if they follow additional safety measures up to 15% capacity.
- 50% Capacity Limit for:
- Breweries, Wineries, Distilleries
- Fitness and Physical Activity Facilities (e.g., gyms, bowling alleys, rock climbing facilities)
- Museums and Aquariums
- Outdoor areas of Amusement Parks
- Salons, Personal Care, Tattoo Parlors
- Prohibits sale and service of alcohol for onsite consumption from 11 p.m. – 7 a.m.
- 1/15/21 – Town Hall on Latest COVID Advice for Employers – Includes discussion on considerations for employers regarding requiring employees to get COVID vaccine as well as info on latest round of PPP and other programs