Real Estate and Site Selection
We’re Your Economic Development Concierge
If you’re considering Asheville and the surrounding area for a business move or expansion, you’ve landed in the right place. Asheville's Economic Development Coalition for Asheville-Buncombe County has the knowledge and connections to help you put all the puzzle pieces together to make solid, data driven decisions. We work closely with the city to streamline your due diligence process and simplify your site selection.
We are your single point of contact, a confidential one-stop shop working closely with many local organizations to leverage resources. We know that making a huge decision like this takes research, analysis, and economic development intelligence. All these services are provided efficiently by our staff, with inside knowledge gained from years of living here ourselves. We’ve helped hundreds of companies relocate and expand.
Site Selection Made Simple
Whether it’s working with the city to secure city-owned properties or coordinating with commercial real estate brokers on your behalf, we simplify the entire process from start to completion and the negotiations required to make the site selection process clear and easy. We provide advice and advocate for you from the first contact through City Council votes if needed. We also help you navigate traditional and non-traditional incentives for your expansion or relocation.
Start your site selection search here with Featured Real Estate listings and the online database below displaying available business properties in Asheville and Buncombe County, including first-class industrial spec building properties and office space sites. Our Economic Development team is the most experienced and knowledgeable about properties in the Asheville area. We’re happy to serve as site selection consultants to help you find the ideal space for your business.
Site Selection Assistance
Utilize the Commercial Property Exchange for Western North Carolina to find listings for office, industrial, and retail sites, as well as land for sale and lease. After searching these property databases, contact our Economic Development team and we can assist you as a site selection group to better understand and satisfy your objectives for relocating to Asheville.
Contact us if you have any questions about site selection in the Asheville area, and learn how we can be your go-to resource.
Featured Real Estate
All of the real estate sites in Asheville and Buncombe County are fully served and may be subdivided according to need. To view each Site Brochure, click the links below.
NEW TO MARKET:
Arvato Bertelsmann Building
- 416,500 Total SF prime industrial facility
- 300,000 SF manufacturing & warehouse
- Former HQ with 85,000 SF corporate offices
- 35-acre landscaped campus with I-26 frontage
NEW TO MARKET:
Bent Creek Industrial Site
- 137 acre site; potential for 30-40 acre pads
- Significant frontage to I-26 and French Broad River
- Located in established commercial & industrial corridor
- Ideal for business or industrial park
Sweeten Creek Industrial Park
- 96,700 sq. ft. manufacturing or distribution facility sited on 6.5 acres
- Includes 7,300 sq. ft. office space
- Proximate interstate access (I-40)
- For Sale or Lease
Vista Industrial Park
- 15,600 sq. ft. light industrial
- Includes 6,500 sq. ft. office space
- Only minutes from I-26 and I-40 interstates
- Master planned industrial park
NEW TO MARKET:
Asheville Regional Airport Site
- 5-40+ acre parcels with taxiway access
- Suited for aviation manufacturing and corporate development
- AVL served by 4 major airlines and FBO
- Adjacent access to I-26
Black Mountain Commerce Park
Black Mountain, NC
- 57 acre NC Certified Site: 10-12 acre sites
- 272 total acres available, utilities on site
- Anchor tenant is a life sciences headquarters
- Significant interstate frontage and visibility (I-40)
Biltmore Park Corporate Research Campus
- Rare 100+ acre opportunity for commercial, R&D and class-A office development
- Next phase of prestigious Biltmore Park Development with exceptional amenities adjacent
- Significant interstate frontage and visibility (I-26)
- 3 miles from Asheville Regional Airport
- 43 acre graded site
- Former textile mill location with all utilities in place
- Features include active, on-site rail spur
- 1 mile to I-40
Enka Commerce Park
- 5-35 acre sites available, delivered at rough grade
- Master planned industrial park with established tenants and infrastructure
- Dual access to interstates I-40 and I-26
Old Shoals Industrial Park
- 57,000 sq. ft. manufacturing
- Includes 8,000 sq. ft. updated office space
- Shovel ready expansion opportunity to 120,000 sq. ft.
- 9-16 graded acres available, 3 mi to I-26
Contact for More Information:
Director of Business Development
GIS Resources for Site Selection
Use Map Asheville to locate, view, and print out maps to real estate parcels and properties or to conduct research on large-scale developments in Asheville. Find extensive property information with Buncombe County's Geographic Information System, which offers access to multiple layers of property information. These GIS resources can save you time without having to go through the process with a third party site selection group.