Real Estate and Site Selection
Start your site selection search here with Featured Real Estate listings and the online database below displaying available business properties in Asheville and Buncombe County, including first-class industrial spec building properties and office space sites. Our Economic Development team is the most experienced and knowledgeable about properties in the Asheville area, and we’re happy to serve as site selection consultants to help you find the ideal space for your business.
Site Selection Assistance
Utilize the Commercial Property Exchange for Western North Carolina to find listings for office, industrial, and retail sites, as well as land for sale and lease. After searching these property databases, contact our Economic Development team and we can assist you as a site selection group to better understand and satisfy your objectives for relocating to Asheville.
GIS Resources for Site Selection
Use Map Asheville to locate, view, and print out maps to real estate parcels and properties or to conduct research on large-scale developments in Asheville. Find extensive property information with Buncombe County's Geographic Information System, which offers access to multiple layers of property information. These GIS resources can save you time without having to go through the process with a third party site selection group.
Contact us in Economic Development if you have any additional questions about site selection in the Asheville area and learn how we can be your go-to resource.
Featured Real Estate
All of the real estate sites in Asheville and Buncombe County are fully served and may be subdivided according to need. To view each Site Brochure, click the links below.
NEW TO MARKET:
Sweeten Creek Industrial Park
- 96,700 sq. ft. manufacturing or distribution facility sited on 6.5 acres
- Includes 7,300 sq. ft. office space
- Proximate interstate access (I-40)
- For Sale or Lease
Black Mountain Commerce Park
Black Mountain, NC
- 57 acre NC Certified Site: 10-34 acre sites
- 150 additional acres available for buffer or expansion
- Significant interstate frontage and visibility (I-40)
Biltmore Park Corporate Research Campus
- Rare 100+ acre opportunity for commercial, R&D and class-A office development
- Next phase of prestigious Biltmore Park Development with exceptional amenities adjacent
- Significant interstate frontage and visibility (I-26)
- 3 miles from Asheville Regional Airport
- 43 acre graded site
- Former textile mill location with all utilities in place
- Features include active, on-site rail spur
- 1 mile to I-40
Enka Commerce Park
- 5-35 acre sites available, delivered at rough grade
- Master planned industrial park with established tenants and infrastructure
- Dual access to interstates I-40 and I-26