COST CONTROL: Strategies to Combat Rising Healthcare Costs
Friday, September 15, 2017, 8:30 AM – 4 PM
Doubletree by Hilton Asheville Biltmore
Registration is required. Registration Fee: $95.00. Deadline: September 7, 2017.
For Human resource professionals and benefit specialists, financial officers, insurance brokers, physicians and clinical staff, and others working in healthcare and benefits professions.
- How will Value-Based Purchasing Affect the Employer & Patient?
- Re-Insurance: What is it? How does it protect and limit a company’s health care cost exposure?
- Understand third party recovery – the difference between subrogation & reimbursement
- Identify new strategies for improving Pharmacy outcomes & controlling costs
- Today’s Telemedicine model & how it can save time and money for an employer
Featured Speakers and Panelists:
Dr. Bruce Perlman, Medical Director, Clinical Integration, Park Ridge Health
Michael P. Gough, Vice President of Sales, AllyHealth
Michael Remeika, President, Creative Risk Underwriters
Christopher M. Aguiar, Esq., Director, Legal Department, Subrogation & Reimbursement Services, The PHIA Group
Tasha Michaels, PharmD, BCACP, Director of Clinical Services, Sona Pharmacy & Clinic
Scott Holtmyer, R.Ph., Director of Clinical Services, Script Care, Ltd.
Continuing Education Credits:SHRM (5.0 hrs. General HR approved); NC DOI Life & Health Underwriters (5.0 hrs., in review).
Register and pay online at www.crescenths.com/events or provide your name, title, organization, email address, and phone number and mail your payment to Crescent Health Solutions, ATTENTION: Education Event, 1200 Ridgefield Blvd., Ste. 215, Asheville NC 28806.