February Financial Education Schedule
Classes are free unless noted. Pre-registration required. Call today at 255-5166.
Manage Your Money Series– Our most popular seminar deals with the basics of budgeting, setting goals, planning spending to realize goals, saving strategies, and tracking spending.
- Saturdays, February 4 & 11 from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Homebuyer Education Series– ($50.00 participant fee) Our HUD-certified course provides a step-by-step explanation of the home-buying process, a fantastic resource book, and an opportunity to interact with local real estate / lending / legal professionals so that you can make an informed decision about the biggest investment you will probably ever make. Certificate received upon completion.
- (4-part class) Mondays and Wednesdays, February 6, 8, 13 & 15 from 5:30 to 8:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 1 from 5:30 to 7:00 pm OR
- Monday, February 6 from 12:00 to 1:30 pm OR
- Tuesday, February 14 from 5:30 to 7:00 pm OR
- Friday, February 24 from 12:00 to 1:30pm
Budgeting and Debt Class – A budget plan is one of the best tools for financial empowerment. Learn how income, expenses, and debt all affect a successful budget and gain tools to help you create a realistic budget. Additionally, everyone has a different solution for managing debt. This class will discuss the array of options for managing your debt.
- Wednesday, February 8 from 12:00 to 1:30 pm OR
- Monday, February 13 from 5:30 to 7:00 pm OR
- Thursday, February 23 from 12:00 to 1:30 pm
– Finally understand what a reverse mortgage is and how they work.
– Learn about how reverse mortgages can provide cash to homeowners over age 62.
– Understand how the loans are paid back.
– Learn about different scenarios and how a reverse mortgage can be helpful; and
– Determine if you have enough equity in your home for a reverse mortgage to be a good solution for you by getting a free estimate at the end of the class.
· Thursday, February 16 from 5:30 to 7:00 pm
Pre-registration required. Call OnTrack WNC today at 255-5166.
All classes listed are held at OnTrack WNC offices – 50 South French Broad Ave. Second Floor