Are you coachable? Are you energetic and outgoing? Are you passionate about fitness and helping people achieve their goals? Have a flexible schedule? If you think you have what it takes – we want you to submit!
Compensation: OTF Coaches are employees of Orangetheory Fitness – NOT contractors and are paid on a per/class basis based on class attendance.
Orangetheory Fitness is Growing! Orangetheory Fitness (OTF) is a trendsetting franchise fitness organization with over 447 locations open worldwide. We are currently seeking qualified trainers and instructors who can deliver a fantastic workout experience to our clients. As an OTF Fitness Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering scientifically pre-designed workouts for up to 24 clients per session. This position requires a strong ability to coach and manage time, motivating multiple clients in a group setting. An OTF Coach must focus on a well-rounded theory of fitness, including endurance, strength, and power, using the tools given to optimize the client’s experience and results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Deliver predesigned workouts to groups of 24 members
· Energize and motivate members throughout the sessions
· Build OTF attendance and retaining current members
· Ensure safety of participants in regards to heart rate and exercise technique
· Provide options and challenges for specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
· Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and required educational presentations
· Handle member concerns when applicable
· Assist sales associates, when needed, with OTF studio tours and sales
· Current Personal Trainer or Primary Group Exercise Instructor Certification from select accredited certifying bodies such as but not limited to ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, ISSA, or AFAA.
· Current CPR/AED Certification
· Bachelor’s degree in an exercise related field is preferred
· Intermediate knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
· Ability to multi-task and stay organized
· Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
· Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
· 1+ years of experience teaching groups or personal training in the fitness industry
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Must be able to safely lift and move up to 40lbs
Successful applicants will attend an OTFit Certification course.
Job Type: Full-time
· Personal Training or Group Training: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
· Personal Training Certification
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:* Establishes and maintains an effective referral program * Maintains accurate records using established OTF sales systems.* Conducts telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls* Leads OTF studio previews with prospects and/or fitness program holders* Greets members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the OTF studio* Accurately follow the daily studio cleaning checklist ( pre/during/post ) shift activities* Must be able to participate in 1-2 OTF scheduled workouts per week* Maintains an organized and clean lobby/front desk area* Responsible for processing accurate cash and credit card transactions* Follow up and follow through activities with all prospective clients* Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns.* Proper on-boarding all OTF clients through the use of Client Intake Forms and FP Agreements* Works closely with Fitness Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled* Responsible for attending and participating in all relative OTF training programs
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Excellent customer service skillsPrevious sales experience, with strong sales skills (experience working in a sales quota bearing structure highly preferred)Solid verbal and written communication skills requiredAble to multi-task and excel in a busy environment.Functional computer skills requiredMS Office basic programs (word, excel)Internet, Basic computer program software useHealth & Fitness minded people strongly preferredHigh school diploma required.Ability to work and function in an ORANGE TEAM environment (Orange is more than a just a color, it’s an attitude) – Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
**PLEASE SEND RESUME VIA EMAIL TO BE CONSIDERED.** FULL TIME and PART TIME AVAILABLE Compensation = Hourly + Commission
· Sales: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time