1. “It’s a unique experience where I get to practice my elevator pitch until I’m totally comfortable with it. Then it makes it easier to take it out into world and use it to make meaningful connections. I’ve gotten some of my best business contacts from Mega Networking events. Even from people I already know, I learn something new that sparks an idea and regenerates excitement!” — Susy Chandler, Center Affairs Coordinator of Lenoir-Rhyne University
2. “Labor Finders is signed up again for Mega Networking! I don’t think we will ever skip such a fun and productive event.” — John Cary, Business Manager of Labor Finders.
3. “I attend Mega Networking as it exposes my business to so many other individuals that I wouldn’t otherwise meet at Business Before and/or After Hours events. The individual attention one receives at the Mega Networking events establishes a basis for future dialog. Several times I’ve had people say, I know you from Mega Networking.” — Phil Pratt, owner of Silverhawk Woodworking.
4. “Mega Networking locally builds a strong word of mouth brand for my company.” — Danny Polich, owner of Asheville Shutters and Blinds.
5. “I enjoy attending because I value the professional setting that is created and the diverse group of professionals. Over the years I have established new vendor relationships and partnered with various organizations due to the relationships that were established from MEGA. It’s speed networking for the busy professional!” — Lori Chappell, Business Development Manager of Champion Credit Union.