A world-class manufacturer thrives in the Asheville community
Economic growth of Asheville continues with GE Aviation's expansion
Gauging the impact of the EDC Advanced Manufacturing Target Cluster in Asheville
The Asheville area is home to more than 20 outdoor product manufacturers and is a natural fit for product R&D, testing and manufacturing, from tents to bike components and kayaks.
Featured Web Tool
The business & industry mapping application
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Why businesses are choosing to relocate to Asheville...
- THE OPPORTUNITY Asheville is a beautiful place to live and work. In 2011, Good Morning America included Asheville as one of the "Most Beautiful Places in America."
- EASY ACCESS Within a day's drive and easy transportation access to most major cities on the eastern half of the United States, the location is a business hub in western North Carolina.
- INCENTIVES Incentives are being made available on a regular basis for companies relocating to Asheville that meet certain criteria
We invite you to learn more about Asheville’s Advanced Manufacturing industries including leaders like GE Aviation, and how your company will benefit from choosing the Asheville region.
EDC Target Clusters: Contact Form
- HR Manager at Emdeon
- -Steve Woody
- Founder & CEO, G3 Medical
- -Jason Ramsay
- CEO, Genesys Global LLC
- -Clint Spiegel
- Co-Founder, Industry Nine
- -Hunter Goosmann
- General Manager ERC Broadband, NCDC