February Financial Education Schedule
Classes are free unless noted. Pre-registration required. Call today at 255-5166.
Homebuyer Education Series – ($35.00 participant fee) Our HUD-certified course provides a step-by-step explanation of the home-buying process, a fantastic resource book, and an opportunity to interact with local real estate / lending / legal professionals so that you can make an informed decision about the biggest investment you will probably ever make. Certificate received upon completion.
- (4-part class) Tuesdays & Thursdays, February 3, 5, 10 & 12 from 5:30 to 8:30 pm
- Tuesday, February 3 from 9:00 to 11:30 am
What to do With Your Tax Refund – Confused about how to spend your tax return? Should you pay off debt or go shopping? In this class we’ll discuss the options of how to best use your refund to benefit your financial goals.
- Wednesday, February 4 from 5:30 to 7:00 pm – offered through the Women’s Financial Empowerment Center OR
- Wednesday, February 11 from 5:30 to 7:00 pm OR
- Thursday, February 26 from 12:00 to 1:30 pm
Location: Blue Ridge Community Health Services, 2579 Chimney Rock Rd. Hendersonville, NC
- Thursday, February 5 from 5:30 to 8:00 pm
Dreaming of a Debt Free Living – Everyone has a different solution for managing debt. This class will address the financial and emotional impact of being in debt and discuss the array of options for managing your debt.
- Thursday, February 19 from 5:30 to 7:00 pm – offered through the Women’s Financial Empowerment Center OR
- Wednesday, February 25 from 12:00 to 1:00 pm – offered through the Women’s Financial Empowerment Center
- Monday, February 9 from 5:30 to 7:00 pm OR
- Friday, February 20 from 12:00 to 1:00 pm OR
- Wednesday, February 25 from 5:30 to 7:00 pm
Manage Your Money Series – Our most popular seminar deals with the basics of budgeting, setting goals, planning spending to realize goals, saving strategies, and tracking spending.
- Saturdays, February 21 & 28 from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Pre-registration required. Call OnTrack WNC today at 255-5166.
All classes listed are held at OnTrack WNC offices – 50 South French Broad Ave. Second Floor