By successfully satisfying the ACFE’s stringent set of criteria, Kellie is qualified to:
• examine data and records to detect and trace fraudulent transactions;
• interview suspects to obtain information and confessions;
• write investigation reports;
• advise clients as to their findings;
• testify at trial;
• understand the law as it relates to fraud and fraud investigations; and,
• identify the underlying factors that motivate individuals to commit fraud.
Kellie is a manager at JPS and provides fraud, audit and tax accounting work to non-profit, government, and, small to middle market businesses. She joined the firm in 2014 and holds a B.S. in Accounting from Wofford College. Kellie has over twenty years’ experience in public accounting working with a variety of industries in both tax and assurance services. Kellie lives in Fletcher, NC and enjoys spending time with her family and friends, cooking, and, showing her dogs in competitive events.