Part-time Administrative Assistant Opportunity!
The Junior League of Asheville is currently seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant for approximately 15-20 hours per week.
The Junior League of Asheville is a non-profit organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving our community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Our purpose is exclusively educational and charitable and we have served the city of Asheville and surrounding communities for 90 years.
The Administrative Assistant would play a key role in supporting the administrative needs of the organization. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Responding to all incoming communication (phone, e-mail and mail) in a timely and professional manner.
- Providing direct administrative support to the President and Board of Directors.
- Assisting with the creation and distribution of newsletters and communication (on-line and print) to general membership.
- Maintaining master files and mailing lists to ensure that they are complete and accurate.
- Routine office organization/supply ordering.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Computer skills—Microsoft Office products as well as the internet.
· Must be able to work independently with a high degree of integrity.
· A high school diploma is required, some college is preferred.
· Previous administrative and bookkeeping/accounting experience is required.