Live streaming video will be available for Thursday’s presentation on “The Supreme Court Ruling: Health Care Reform Survives & What It Means for Your Practice.”
The Van Winkle Law Firm, joined by Johnson, Price, Sprinkle, P.A., Mountain Area Health Education Center (M.A.H.E.C.) and the Western Carolina Medical Society (W.C.M.S.), announced a presentation and discussion on the recent U.S. Supreme Court ruling on the Affordable Care Act. The event will be held on July 19 at M.A.H.E.C. on Hendersonville Road.
Live streaming is available on Thursday, July 19 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on the following website: http://video.mahec.net<http://video.mahec.net/>
NOTE: Please test your computer’s access to our Live Streaming video before the event by downloading and following our step-by-step guide:
Below are the minimum technical requirements to view our Live Streaming:
* You will need a high speed internet connection
* You will need Internet Explorer web browser (IE 7 or newer)
* You may need to download Microsoft Silverlight. If you are on a PC, you will be prompted to download Microsoft Silverlight
* You will need speakers or headphones to listen to the presentation
* If you are accessing our Live Streaming video from a business, you may need to contact your IT support staff to access our Live Streaming video
Unfortunately, technical support cannot be available on the day of the event. If you are having trouble viewing the videos, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com> by Tuesday, July 17.
Speakers will take questions from the audience at the end of the presentation. If you would like to submit a question in advance of the event, please fill out the following form:
Questions must be submitted by Wednesday, July 18.