You can help finish the fight against breast cancer. Join the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk, a powerful event to raise awareness and funds to end breast cancer.
The 5th annual Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk will be October 24, 2015 at Packs Square in downtown Asheville. Registration begins at 8:00am, walk begins at 9:00am.
Consider getting involved in the American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer and help create a world with less breast cancer and more birthdays!
Interested in forming a team? Would you like to attend the complimentary kickoff at Highland Brewing Company to:
- Be inspired by breast cancer survivors.
- Learn how nearly 300 communities nationwide are coming together to fund the fight.
- Find out how easy it is to start a team and raise funds for a world without breast cancer.
- See how funds raised at Making Strides events provide help and support for breast cancer patients and their families in the Asheville area.
- Hear about the latest innovations in breast cancer research.