The Career Center at UNC Asheville is planning an employer workshop on December 3, which will also benefit UNCA students seeking internship placements in the upcoming year.
Business representatives are invited to attend “Internships 101”, an employer workshop, on Monday, December 3, 2012, from 3 to 4:30 pm in the Sherrill Center Room, #411.
This program is for you If you are interested In…
· hiring interns or building an internship program
· information about posting positions and selecting candidates
· current regulations concerning unpaid internships
· tips from fellow employers about their successful internship programs
· guidance from UNC Asheville Faculty and Career Counselors
After the program, plan to stay for the Internship & Service Learning Celebration to see student presentations about
recent internships – 4:30-6pm, Sherrill Center concourse.
This FREE event is open to any or organization.